Wiki successfully set up.
 First Steps
The username and password for the administrative account is admin, admin.
- Important: Log in as admin and go to Preferences to change your password!
- Write down your password.
- On this page: image_logo_url put just the url for the logo that you want in the upper left corner of your wiki.
 Other optional things to do
- Control the rights of anonymous and logged in users through the Control Panel (which can be found in the toolbox on the left side of this page).
- Add the url for your wiki to the Categorized wiki list. Simply edit that page and put your wiki under the appropriate category.
- To increase the amount of space you have for uploads, add links to http://editthis.info from external sites, and go to the Link Quota Page to increase your uploads quota.
- Edit MediaWiki:Sidebar to change the navigation menu
- Add this wiki to some external wiki indexes:
- You must log as admin to do this
- Whatever you enter in this page will be added to the html in the header after the standard style sheet, so you can override styles.
- Read the User's Guide for other usage and configuration help.
- Add your wiki to the map of wikis
- Add a message to the Feedback Page if you see anything that could be improved.