From Create Your Own Story
The year is 2015. A sick new reality show has debuted on american television. Fifty high school students from Jamesville High are forced to compete in a bloody deathmatch that will last three days. The winner is the last one alive. Dropped on a deserted island and left to fend each other off, this is the first American Battle Royale.
Note by Tinner1212: Most of the different characters' stories will probably disagree with each other. We can't exactly get every CYOA writer on the site to coordinate with each other.
*There are explosive collars on your necks. Pull them off and your collar explodes.
- You have 72 Hours to beat the game. If more than one person is alive by time the 72nd hour hits, all will lose.
- Every six hours, a list of Danger Zones and Dead students will be read. (Names need to be written on paper along with Danger Zones)
- Every danger zone causes your collar to automatically explode.
- Every one bag containing a weapon picked at random, seven sandwiches, four sodas, a blanket, a map and a list of danger zones.
- Have Fun!!!
Who Do You Want To Be?
- Sean Ferguson (BOY #4), typical average small stock teen. Lover of movies, including the violent and action types. Has little real world experience with any weapons, but has a general knowledge of the usage of most of them due to his movie watching. Keen to over-estimating himself and thinking he is generally better than he actually is. Does not have any really close friends, but isn't necessarily disliked by many.
- Nick Harris (BOY #20), a tough teenager who usually hangs out with a crew. But before he knew he was going to be in the Battle Royale, his crew left him ever since he ratted them out to other people. Now, he is all alone in the competition. He is a good guy and he probably won't kill unless its neccessary
- Aaron Shull (BOY #23), a Complactied teen who can at time's show mercy yet kill without remorse. His father well trained in weapons taught what he could to his son. A star Linebacker for his football team he is in good shape. The only problem is he is a little to trusting the first time. He is sure to get a few kill's.
- Danny Lei (Boy # 7), a boy straight out of suburbia. A second generation Asian immigrant, he is dull-witted but strong and has an iron will. He wanted to join the army and was involved in the ROTC before being taken by the game. He has had little survival or weapons training, but knows discipline, some basic tactics, and is in excellent shape.
- Josh Meyers (BOY #16), a teen who doesn't take no for an answer. He is one for his friends, who are with him in the compietion. But if worse comes to worse, he will try not to hurt his friends. He will protect himself and his friends no matter what the cost, equalling out in some blood. He will not be taken lightly
- Zeke Davidson (Boy #8), a teen who only has one thing in mind: kill as many people as possible. He loved his role as the school bully in high school. He isn't likely to join any group, for he would kill anyone he passes by. His strong physique and desire to kill will certainly take him far.
- Zach Brach (Boy #25), the quiet type that hangs with his friends not saying much, that is, because he's analysing everything and anything using his high IQ brain and quirky out of the box thinking. Of course, he's not unknown to crack a smile and has a great sense of humour that's reknown within the class; however, he possesses a second darker personality hidden deep within his subconscious that is sure to raise some hell and get some kills...
- CJ Kingston (Boy #15), the son of a Preacher, he is considered religious by other students in the school, though not so much by the church's standards. He has been known to hang out with the "wrong crowd" as his dad would call them, and drinks and smokes as part of his rebellious stage in life. He is no stranger to outdoor's life as he often likes to go on deer hunting trips each year and fishes and camps in the off-hunting season. While not a fan of the idea of this "game" he is not afraid to do what he has to in order to survive. God will forgive him later for whatever he does he surmises.
- Christine Angel (GIRL #16), a girl who is a badass. Apart from her last name, this girl is known for carjacking, shoplifting and any other bad things that have two words in them. She makes fun of others if she doesn't like them and if she does like them, she'll bother them until she dates them. She is a fanatic of the Asian BR series and can't wait until she plays. She will be bringing some blood
- Karen Andrews (GIRL #13), a girl who always studies and never really talks to anyone. She is soft, kind and gentle, and yet, she is known to lash out whenever anyone makes fun of her looks or someone else. She can get violent at some point, but it is very unlikely
- Brooke Harris (GIRL #4), a little sister to Nick Harris (boy #20). She doesn't care about him, though. All she wants is to survive with her five cheerleading friends who are with her. She doesn't fight because she is scared she will get dirty, although she is known to have a real nasty streak. If she wants, she could kill all of her cheerleading crew and more. She will probably have a low body count, but is fighting to survive
- Marie Carpenter (Girl #22), a white teenager who lost her parents in a shootout at a young age. She hates weapons because of her past, but trains regularly in hand-to-hand combat. She is serious and mature, able to function even under emotional duress. I (Tinner1212) am working on this one. It's still a long way from 'done', but I might shorten it and add more later.
- Student List (NO ELIMINATIONS SO FAR). Please Write this down on a piece of Paper. Every six hours, this list will show up and tell you who is left and who is dead. Danger zones can also lead to your death, so write those down on paper ever six hours
The reason that there is a () on the end of the question is so it doesn't mess with other documents.