Welcome to Code: WIKI! Your free encyclopedia of all Code Lyoko related information!
Account creation has been suspended for the time being due to massive amounts of spamming and vandalism.
Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
From Code Wiki
Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity is the newest Code Lyoko game invented for the Nintendo Wii. The game is rumoured to follow the lines of the Code: Lyoko DS game with clips from the episodes. The game is set in the Fourth Season as it includes the group's new outfits and abilities, and it will contain the Skidbladnir. As the box image shows, William is one of the main opponents along with XANA. The game was released sometime in November 2007. It was also released for the PSP and PS2.
Having discovered Xana's Replikas within the digital sea, the Lyoko Warriors set out to destroy them. However, that is made difficult by the fact that each one has a supercomputer behind it which must be destroyed, and each has a boss guarding it. Each end-level boss is a guardian that exists in the real world, and has been built or enhanced by Xana. The warriors must destroy them all if they are to save William.
In their quest, the warriors discover that the supercomputers sustaining the Replikas are linked to a mysterious and dangerous Replika: the Volcano Replika. This Replika contains the true core of Xana: a crater filled with towers. Here they discover the tower controlling William and manage to save him just before destroying the Replika, destroying Xana at the same time.
The game also has spaceship gameplay in the NavSkids before entering one of the Replikas. Use the Wii Remote to control Yumi's balance and Odd's aim. Also use both the controller and the Wii Nunchuck by spinning them in circles to make Aelita fly. Also, unlike the previous game, the player can change character whenever desired.
Powers Included in game
- Aelita - Energy Field, Flight, Petrification, Materealization
- Odd - Cat Climb, Time Control
- Ulrich - Triplicate, Advanced Reflex
- Yumi - Telekinesis, Balance
- Australia: November 22
- European Nation: November 23
- United States: November 16 2007 (November 6 2007 for Pre Order)
- (Also, there's a T-shirt with Pre-Order.)
There are many noticeable errors in the game. Here is a list:
- Jeremie’s name is spelled Jeremy.
- Sissi’s name is spelled Sissy (but only on the packaging).
- Aelita refers to Franz Hopper as “Dad” when in the show she refers to him as “Daddy”
- Virtualization is spelled Virtualisation (but this would be correct if it's European spelling, where they generally use an "s" where American use a "z".).
- The Mantas were shown in The World Network which has yet to happen on the show.
- Jim says “For God’s sake Della Robbia!” in the game. In the show they never used a religious mention.
- The footage of William emerging from the scanner after his possession at the end of the game is really footage of William coming out of the scanner after his virtual avatar was created in Final Round.
- The Supercomputer is called the Supercalculator, just like in Season 1.
- Some characters are wearing their season 1-3 outfits while others are wearing their season 4 outfits.
- Jeremie kept switching from his season 4 outfit to his Season 1-3 outfit.
- There were many new monsters like indestructible Megatanks, and a large Shark in the digital sea.
- Fictional powers where added such as Time Control and Petrification.